My strategy for health
- Remove existing toxins parasites and remnants of previous drugs from my body. See Detoxification
- Reduce my body acid – diseases can’t thrive in an alkaline environment
- Adopt a life style to improve my general wellbeing and sustain a neutral / alkaline diet
- Explore as many new medical and alternative potential cures as possible. See treatments
My healthy regime
- Cancer opened my eyes and inspired me to seek out my new found wisdom. I based my strategy on
- Detoxification – To enhance the immune system
- Diet – Provide necessary nutrients and prevent further toxicity
- De-stressing – To free up the immune system to fight the disease
- Exercise – To maintain healthy blood, lymph and other bodily systems
- Acupuncture – To boost immune system and improve general wellbeing
- Microbiologist – Blood tests are a useful visual guide of improvement
- PH sticks – A useful benchmark of acidity in urine and saliva
- Natural products – I only use natural shampoo, tooth paste, soap etc
- Detergents – Natural products have replaced the former toxin ones
My initial steps
- Drink 2+ litres of water per day
- Have a shot of wheatgrass per day
- Switch to organic food
- Chew each mouthful of my food 15-24 times
- Take a 30 minutes walk everyday
- After a month, I started eliminating processed foods, meats and sugars and decided on a diet, which is nutritious, healthy and satisfying.
- Since these adopting it, I feel great, sleep better, and feel sharper, and was surprised that it didn’t take long for cravings for sugars, alcohol and caffeine to disappear, as the body rebalanced sugar levels.
- Vegan – (no meat, eggs, or fish)
- No dairy
- No alcohol or caffeine
- No sugars (including fruit)
- Only consuming alkaline Water with sliced fresh lemon or Dr Youngs Greens,
- No solid food for breakfast – only vegetable juices and smoothies
- No cooked food for lunch
- 50% of dinner comprising uncooked food.
I initially took up Bikram yoga for my daily exercise which caused me sweat a lot, which helped eliminate toxins and also had an emphasis on deep breathing and relaxation. The only drawback was each session took 90 minutes which meant it took up a half a day by the time I got there and back.
A friend then gave me a book ‘the fountain of youth’ which has 5 yoga exercises, each repeated 21 times. After a while I could complete this daily routine in 15 minutes and I continue to feel much stronger month on month.